The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fireflies

Chris hasn't been able to sleep lately,
he'll wake up super early and can't fall back asleep.
He's been so sweet and letting me sleep in,
even though he HATES being awake while I'm asleep, cause he gets bored.
So last night I woke up and realized that he was nowhere to be found.
I texted him asking where he was and he said,
"I'm watching fireflies at the park, come join me :)"
What the?  Most random and romantic thing ever!
Neither of us had ever seen any,
so I quickly hopped in my car and headed to the park
to find him on a bench.
We spent a little while quietly watching the cute fireflies,
they are magical!!
Unfortunately I got there right as it was winding down,
but it was the coolest thing I've ever seen.
Here's a tiny morsel-


K, I don't know if that worked, I've never uploaded a video.
Also while I was asleep, Chris went by himself
to Bed,Bath, and Beyond to buy us
some little dishes to make pazookies!!
We're huge fans of BJ's yuuummmy pazookies and
wanted to try making them at home!
Our cookie dough didn't turn out the best,
but paired with ice cream, it ended up being pretty tasty!


Oh, have you ever heard of the movie, We Bought a Zoo?
I'd seen previews and thought it'd be the cheesiest movie.
But Chris really wanted to rent it, for whatever reason,
and it turned out to be so good!
It really wasn't cheesey, kiddy, at all, I was so surprised.
I definitely recommend it, haha.
We decided that we want to have a curly red-headed girl,
the girl in the movie is so stinkin cute.
Here she is-

Speaking of cute, I was playing around with my Instagram the other day,
and can I just say that I have the most adorable husband in the world???
He obviously doesn't get too into "posing for pictures"
but he puts up with me :)



I am one lucky girl :)



No comments:

Post a Comment