The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pool Time and a Make-Over

I gave my blog a little makeover last night.
There's still some tweaking to be done, but I was pretty happy
with it, so I had to celebrate with a new post!



It's SUMMER!!!
I love nothing more than warm weather, basking in the sun,
washing the car, eating snow cones, smelling like sunscreen, being barefoot,
playing on the swingset, and everything else that comes along with summertime,
including pooltime!
             

Pooltime is a little different now that I have a baby- It's all about Scarlett!!
but it's so much fun to watch her have fun in the sun.

           

                   

It actually got pretty hot, so naturally I had to join her in the water to cool off.

                     

Scarlett AND Chris were having fun playing with the new pool toys

                

Today my sister and her little cuties came over for some swim time,
love these two little best friend cousins!


I looooove lazy Summer days!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I love the blog make over! Such darling bathing beauties! I want to join you in the pool. As soon as this little man comes we're playing ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me so happy that you do this blog, Summer. It'll be a great history for you and Scarlett in the future. I need to get going again on mine. I sure love you and I'm so impressed with your mommy skills. You're such a sweetheart and Dad and I love you to pieces. Momma

    ReplyDelete