The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Reveal!!

We found out the gender today!!
I took a new blood test that can tell earlier than an ultrasound and they call with the results.
 Chris took the phone call and told me himself for the reveal.
(It just about killed me those two hours knowing he knew)
 
Sorry for picture overload!
 
Look at my cute cotton candy-makin' hubby!
 
 
What do you think, blue or pink??



Scarlett guesses pink :)

 
Black and white of course, you can't know before I do!!


 
Soooooo anxious!

 

 
IT'S A BOY!!!

 
We couldn't be more thrilled!
I've always wanted one of each to start with.


 
Blue tongue family :)

 
We already love this little boy so much!!
I just want him to be a little mini Christopher, cause that would just be the cutest thing ever :)
Aaaaand now we can start thinking about names, hooray!
Can't wait to meet you, little one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment