The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Friday, February 13, 2015

My Funny Valentine

That frank Sinatra song has been stuck in my head for the past couple of days. That's the only line I know so I've been serenading Chris with made up lyrics- his favorite thing I do :)
But anyways, we celebrated valentines early since I'm working that night, and it was lovely getting to spend time with my one and only.
We had a spontaneous date on Tuesday to boondocks to play some games and have dinner. They got into the holiday spirit and made a heart shaped pizza, too precious!
 
 
 
Then yesterday Chris surprised me with a mani/pedi appointment! He's the best. It was so relaxing, AND when I got home the house was spotless, what more could a girl want?? Oh, chocolate obviously :) I hinted at that one.
 
 
 
Then I gave him his gift- a little something for the five senses: cologne, candy, a coupon for a duet recording session, a back massage thing, etc. I thought it turned out pretty cute. 
 

Then we got ready for our date! On an unrelated note- tunics really are a pregnant girls best friend. They are SO comfy!
 
 
We dropped the babe off with some friends and had a delicious meal at one of our favorite places, La Jolla Grove. 
 
 
I love Scarlett, but it's nice to get out just the two of us every once in a while. It was a perfect day with my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment