The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Thursday, September 17, 2015

4 months

I'm in denial that I no longer have a newborn!
But I'm also kind of glad.  The first 3 months are the hardest, in my opinion.
It's so much fun once they get a little older and start showing more personality
(and when they start letting you get a little more sleep!)
 

 
This little guy is such a treasure!  I just want to smooch his cheeks all day long.
His weight and height are holding steady in the 50th percentiles,
with a gigantic head still, of course.
 
 
 
We had physical therapy a couple of weeks ago to evaluate his range of motion
and his flat head.  The therapist thought he did really well and doesn't
suspect he'll need a helmet if we keep doing our exercises.  Fingers crossed!
 
 
 
Becks literally spits up all day long.  I've never seen such a pukey baby.
He and I are soaking wet all the time.
And sometimes Scarlett- the other day she was standing to the side of us
when Beckham did his usual gush and it landed perfectly on the top of her head.
Haha, poor thing didn't realize she was in the splash zone.
 
 
 
He's sleeping better!  Woohoo!!  He did an 8 hour stretch the other night.
I was so proud....but I should probably start going to bed before 12 or 1 so that
I can actually take advantage of those extra hours.
After 4 years of working nights, it's really hard to get to bed early.
 
 
 
Little Beckster is such a sweetheart.
Not to toot my own horn, but I think he's a mama's boy :)
That's probably because we don't see Chris too often, being in dental school.
He's super happy and smiley most of the time (except when I try to take pictures of him).
And he's still a tender soul and gets offended if you don't pay enough attention to him.
 
 
 
Oh, he rolled over for the first time the other day!
I don't pay a whole lot of attention to when babies "should" be doing things this time around,
maybe this is really late for rolling over?  Ha, I don't know.
But I put him down for his dreaded tummy time and I said
"Beckham, when are you going to finally roll over?"
And he immediately started to!
So I pulled out my camera and got it on video- mom win-
I love capturing their "firsts"!


 
We sure love this lil pumpkin!!
 
 
Whenever he starts giggling, he immediately gets the hiccups
 

No comments:

Post a Comment