The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Thursday, January 14, 2016

7-8 month Month Beck


Happy super late 7 months... and now 8 months, Beckeroo!
I am so far behind, it's ridiculous.
But this little man continues to steal my heart more and more each day.
He's just the sweetest, chillest thing and the whole family adores him.

Don't mind the awkward hair line from his helmet haha.

 
Scarlett always wants to join in on his photoshoots.



The main thing that happened this last month was getting his helmet.


His head was pretty flat on one side so we decided to get it fixed with the helmet-
they estimated he would need it for 3-4 months, 23 hours a day.
He's got quite the large head so it looks gigantic with this thing on.
I can't believe there was a jacket with a hood big enough to fit it!


He got to celebrate his first Christmas!!

Don't let this picture fool you- he's still hardly moving at all.
This was probably one of the only times he's stood against something.
He doesn't crawl yet and rarely even rolls haha.
He's just happy sitting and watching everyone move around him, which is just fine with me!

Obviously, documenting his first trip to In N Out was a necessity.

My dad fulfilled his dream of getting another puppy and my kids were overyjoyed with little Rue.

Beckham got to see Santa for the first time


We went to Utah for Christmas and got to spend some quality time with grandma and grandpa, 
and little Ryker of course!
What a stud muffin ;)

He's starting to sometimes stay on his hands and knees for a minute or two if we put him there haha.
My most favorite time is helmet-free time when I get to snuggle and smooch those cute little cheeks for as long as I want!  Well.....for an hour :)


Love you Becks!!
 
Here's a video of his first real belly laugh- apparently me wiping the couch was hilarious.
 
 
I love that they are finally starting to play together!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment