The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Little Kicks!!


I've been kinda sad lately cause I haven't felt
our little girl moving around yet!
I know that everyone is different and feel
the baby at different weeks, but I'm 19
weeks now, so hurry up baby!!
And that's exactly what I said to her last night
while we were about to go to sleep.
About two minutes later,
I thought I might have felt something!
And I had my hand resting on my stomach and the weirdest thing was,
I was thinking that I felt it on the outside too.
So before I started freaking out, I nonchalantly put
Chris's hand on my belly, and without telling
him what I thought I felt, he felt something too!
He swears that it was a legit kick.
I told him that it could've been my own pulse
(cause even now, you can still see my heart beating on my belly)
or just normal intestinal movements,
but he's pretty convinced he felt her.
So happy!
Who knows if that's really what it was, cause I've
never had a human being growing inside of my before.
But if it was, I need to remember this day!!
There hasn't been much since then,
but I'm so excited to start feeling her more regularly.
 
 
Doesn't Chris look SO happy here in this picture?
His sweet mama is throwing us a baby shower while
we visit California next month,
so though we're a little early,
we had to go and register!!
And it was so much fun,
though who knew how many choices there were
for baby stuff.
Kind of overwhelming, but it made us pretty excited
to get ready for this little baby :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment