The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dear Baby...

Dear Baby-
Well, you are now 37 weeks old- officially full term!
And this is your final eviction notice.
The following complaints have been reported from your fellow tenants:
1.  Inability to sleep due to being awakened every two hours for bathroom breaks.
2.  Causing extreme pain, not to mention waddling, with walking.
(though I take credit for this, it's not your fault that
that my back and pelvis are all screwed up)
3.  Causing mommy's ankles and legs to look like sausages,
and forcing daddy to constantly give foot and leg massages :)
4.  Causing extreme clumsiness- I drop everything I lay may hands on
and run into walls all too frequently.
5.  Making mommy blind as a bat.  My vision has seriously gotten
ten times worse during the last nine months.
6.  Causing extreme forgetfulness.  (Pregnancy brain
is a real thing, people!  I walked across the grocery store
about 5 different times the other day running
back to get things I'd forgotten...and still
managed to come home without things from my list)
7.  And finally, forcing us to wait anxiously for nine months to meet
your beautiful face.
 
As fun as it is to take pictures to document the belly, I'd
much rather be photographing you.
 
 
 
And I'm trying my hand at crafts to hopefully make
some cute accessories for said photo shoot.
 
 
Did I mention that you make me clumsy?
I'm frequently found with food stains on my shirts.
 
 
 
 

While daddy and I were sorting all of your clothes,
I couldn't help but take a picture of this little cutie.
I cannot wait to dress you up in this teeny tiny swim suit and spend
some time by the pool :)
 



I haven't been able to eat sweets for a while,
but we definitely splurged with this delicious fruit pizza.
You're welcome, baby girl, I know you enjoyed it too!





Your cute daddy was so excited with all the goodies
that we got with our gift cards that he wanted to open EVERYTHING right away.
Here is your new bottle warmer, which I never
even knew something like that existed (and it's awesome by the way).
He was soooo confused why it wouldn't actually heat up
the bottle after the timer went off multiple times.
I soon discovered the problem...
Don't worry, we still love him anyway :)



Our bags are all packed and ready to go to the hospital!
So that's your cue to come...like....now :)


You are getting so big now!!
We are sooo SO ready to finally meet you,
we love you so much already!
 


1 comment:

  1. So cute Summer! I am so excited for you guys! You will love being a Mommy :)

    ReplyDelete