The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Monday, November 18, 2013

The final countdown

The countdown is OVER, I'm all done with work!! At least in Oklahoma. We're moving to Utah next month, finally! Chris's 3 month internship turned into over two years of us working, going to school, and having a baby. When I went back to work after maternity leave, Chris eased my heartbreak with this adorable chain counting down the days I had left.
He even wrote down Scarlett's thoughts on the matter haha.

So it started off pretty long, I was planning on working up until the time we move...
But after my first week back, the schedules just weren't working out with me on nights so I turned in my two weeks early and got to rip off a lot!
Two more days!
One more day!
During my last shift I forgot my lunch, so Chris brought it to me and I got to show off my cute family to my coworkers.
ALL DONE!!!! I can't believe it. This has really been an amazing job. I've loved the people and patients I got to work with and am so grateful for the experience I've gained. I'm gonna miss this place! But I'm excited to see what adventures lay ahead for us!

1 comment:

  1. You're moving back to UTAH?!?!? YAHOO! I am SO thrilled! I get to meet that little Scarlet! So, so glad you could be done with work earlier. You DO have an adorable husband. That's so, so great =) Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete