The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Thursday, November 7, 2013

When daddy dresses me

I'm always curious to see what Scarlett's going to be wearing after my sweet husband gets her dressed. I'm either really amused or really pleasantly surprised. It doesn't always match and sometimes she's wearing a boyish outfit ( some people at my baby shower didn't know what gender I was having) but it always brings a smile to my face. 
The other day Chris was so sweet to wake up with her and before he left for school he told me that she was fed, changed, and dressed. He's such a good dad! And this is how I found her :)


In a church dress, size newborn, that was too small for her a week after she was born hahaha.


It looks more like a shirt, but it was too funny to change her so she wore it all day.


Those buttons can only dream of closing :)

And then sometimes he goes to change her and she comes out looking adorable! What an amazing daddy she has :)

No comments:

Post a Comment