The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas Part 1

What a wonderful and beautiful time of year!
I'm sad that it's already over.
It was so great to spend the holidays with our families
this year- it'd been too long since we'd seen everyone.
Games, snow, music, food, hot chocolate,
and loved ones...what more could a girl want?
Even though Scarlett is still a little young too
understand anything about Christmas,
it was still so much fun to have a child to shop for
and make the holidays special for.
 
 
 
We spent Christmas eve with all my siblings and their families.
Sadly, all the kids were sick as could be
and had to wear masks the whole time haha.
Scarlett got some cute PJs to match the other
grandkids, but hers were a bit too big.

 
We had a family talent show,
who knew all of my siblings AND their spouses
were so musically talented? Loved it.

 
We went to the mall on Christmas Eve
(definitely the time to go, there was NO one in line for Santa)
and Scarlett most definitely pooped her pants while
on his lap.
I didn't notice until a little after, so hopefully it
didn't get all over him :)

 
A lovely Christmas Eve dinner of Panda Express

 
Chris's favorite gift, a collection of Bob Ross
DVD's.  I thought he was such a nerd for liking
it, but I will admit they are pretty amazing,
and we may or may not have gone out
and gotten the supplies and did a painting :)
(pictures to come)

 
Christmas day!!

 
Scarlett's very own stocking

 
I was  pretty excited about opening up my gift and
finding a baseboard!  Because I knew what it was for...

 
Chris built and got supplies for my own little photography studio!!!
By far the best gift EVER.
We will be trying it out today for the first time.
I really really want to get better at photography.

 
My brother and his wife are the craftiest people I know
and gave these silhouettes of all the grandkids
to my parents...
I've been telling Chris that I think Scarlett's
head is misshapen and this proves it!
Bottom left, still a bit of a cone head haha.

 
Poor babe was so wiped out from all the excitement.

 
But that didn't keep her away from our late night game of Shanghai.
She's got quite the poker face.

 
I love having a sister
that is such an experienced and wonderful mama.
I can ask her advice on anything,
and it's been so fun living closer to her now.
I also love our girls' little bomber hats :)

 
I just can't get enough of this little doll's face

 
We went to dinner and to the temple lights
the day after Christmas,
I was so excited to dress her up in her
awesomely warm bear outfit.

 
Best of all, I love spending time with
this awesome man I get to call my husband :)

 
Merry Christmas from Utah!
 
 
Had to include a video of Scarlett
opening a gift.
I know...pretty exciting stuff!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Dan is way jealous over Chris' Bob Ross collection.. and Summer you can practice your photography on the kids anytime you want. It is a serious challenge to get them to sit still so if you can photograph them you can photograph anyone:)

    ReplyDelete