The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas Part 2

So the second part of our Christmas vacation
was going to beautiful, sunny California!
Chris's family was hoping that
we would come visit, but sly
little Christopher told them that we wouldn't be able
to make it.  I think my mother-in-law
was heartbroken and it was SO hard to keep
her in the dark, but in the end, it was worth it to surprise her.
 
 
Mammo was in heaven with the little bean.
 
 
Yes, this is real, it was 70-85 degrees the whole time.
We almost didn't come home.


 
Scarlett unfortunately had a rough couple of days when we
first got there.
She had a fever, a cough, was SO snotty, and
kept grabbing at her ear so we thought she had an ear
infection.  We waited for a while
but she wasn't feeling any better and eventually
had to take her to urgent care and got her some antibiotics-
she got better quickly after that, thank goodness.
It completely broke my heart seeing her so miserable.





Like I mentioned before, we got some Bob Ross
supplies and put our painting skills to the test!
And when I say skills...this was our first time attempting it haha.

 
But I think for our first try, they turned out pretty good!

 
Mammo took all the grandkids to build-a-bear,
so precious.

 
We also got to see a few of our friends
who also have baby girls!
I think it's the sweetest thing ever
seeing my husband and two of his guy friends
holding each other's daughters and talking all about being a dad :)

 
Chris thinks I'm a hopeless romantic,
and I decided I wanted to go take pictures on
the beach at sunset.
(I also wanted to rent a convertible and drive along
Pacific Coast Highway, but that didn't happen)
Anyway, this was our pretty sunset :)

 
Random poopy fog! I was so mad!
But Scarlett had so much fun stepping in the bay's water.

 
Ah, my favorite temple, aside from Timpanogas, where we got married.
The San Diego temple is so gorgeous!
I'm glad I was finally able to go to this one.

 
We got to go to a delicious Indian restaurant
with the family, it was so pretty.

 
We loved being able to spend time with Chris's side of the family.
We love them so much!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment