The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Friday, March 21, 2014

7 (and 1/2) months

 
We're a little late due to our vacation,
but this little girlie is over 7 months old now!!
 
 
She is so much fun and has loads of personality.
I just want to play with her all day long!

 
Speaking of personality:
she is such a sweet and happy little babe, but she can be sassy!
She's getting to the stage of knowing what she wants
and how she can get it.
She's almost perfected her fake cry when things aren't going her way,
but she's not foolin anyone!

 
Her favorite things are babbling, squealing at the top of her lungs,
hanging upside down, being held, playing peek-a-boo,
and stealing the attention of anyone and everyone in the room.
She knows how to work a crowd, that's for sure.

 
She's starting to figure out how to  move, which I'm
excited for, but also dreading!
It'll be much harder when I have to chase around a little crawler :)
But I think we've still got a little time, she's just
now starting to do some army scoots.

 
We call her our little bat.

 
I can't wait for it to get warmer so we can swing alllll day long.
 

 
We're having spring fever over here, we're kind
of tired of bundling up :)

 
I'm convinced that Carter's does not cater to the
large headed gal :)
It covers about half her noggin.

 
We went to California!
We were able to see Todd and Christine in Vegas,
and then Scarlett got to spend a whole week with Mammo and Poppo
while we went on our cruise.
She had the time of her life!
She almost didn't want to come back to us.

 
Happy 7 months Scarlett Claire!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. When I think that little girl could not get any more perfect she gets another month older and blows me away. She is the most beautiful, happiest baby I think I have ever seen. It was the highlight of our trip to be able to spend the day with Scarlett... oh and her parents too. If you ever want to go on a Caribbean cruise, she has a place to stay :)

    ReplyDelete