The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

6 Months

Happy half birthday to my big girl!!
This past month has probably been one of the funnest with her,
she's learned so many new things!
First is that she's now sitting up like a champ,
which makes photo shoots soooo much easier.
(I like this next picture because it shows off her little
tootsie roll arms quite nicely)

Sitting up also really helps with keeping her entertained.
We can just plop some toys in front of her and she's good to go.
However, now that she can have a nice view of the world,
she really hates lying down while she's awake,
which doesn't help with our problem of her still not rolling over haha.
Oh well, I figure it'll come sooner or later.

The absolute BIGGEST, most exciting news for this month
is that she finally slept through the night!!
I've been waiting for the day for what seems like forever
to actually get a good night's rest.
I thought it might be a fluke the first time, but so far it's
been about five days in a row, so fingers crossed!!

She laughs a lot more,
wiggles around a ton (especially during her cute "diaper dance"),
can find her pacifier in her crib and plug herself when she's cranky,
has extremely smelly toots now that she eats solids,
is starting to get separation anxiety when I leave the room,
is starting to babble (I'm convinced she says mama on purpose!)
and is starting to reach out for us (too precious!).



This is one of my all time favorite pictures.
Her little pink fluffy princess dress absolutely kills me, it's so adorable.



Oh, now that she sits up, the possibilities are endless!
She can finally be in a grocery cart without having to lug the car seat in, hooray!!


Aaaaand, she had her first big girl bath!!


Sometimes, we match by accident.


I really don't mean to, but when it does happen, I think it's pretty cute haha.

Oh and this is what Scarlett decided to leave for me
for her six month birthday.  Love it.


She really is a bouncing queen.
As if we need her thighs to be any bigger, they are going to get
so strong with how much she loves to jump.
If it's not in the bouncer, it's on our laps, she goes nonstop.
Well, until she is so tired that she falls asleep in it...

She's just getting cuter and more fun by the day!
Happy 6 months, little love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment