The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Sunday, July 6, 2014

First Steps and Fourth of July

It finally happened, Scarlett took her first steps!
July 5, 2014 to be exact.
She's been standing on her own a lot more but then would
just fall into our arms without moving her feet.
But last night she just took off!
She only took three steps, but still, I feel like it was a breakthrough
for her and hopefully she'll really start getting the hang of it.
I was sooo proud!!
We didn't get the initial good steps on video, but we got a little
snippet a few minutes after.
 
We also had a happy fourth of July!
I unfortunately had to work that night so I didn't get to see
her reaction to the fireworks,
but we had a family BBQ earlier in the day and it was a blast!
I'm terrible and didn't even think to get her a cute 4th of July outfit
(ha, kidding..kind of)
But I remembered she had a hand-me-down red, white, and blue
outfit that worked out perfectly, so naturally I had to take some pictures.
 



 
Happy 4th!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment