The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Future Lillies: Terrible Two's

Well Miss Scarlett,
I fear the terrible two's have come early for us.
Once you started walking and hit your year mark, I think something clicked
in your brain that you don't need your dear ol' mama anymore.
You've become soooo independent and pretty dang sassy ;)
All you want to do is run wild and free.
I love your strong will and fun personality,
but you definitely give mommy a workout.
You were pretty mad at me yesterday in the mall with interfering
with your plans to ride the escalator by yourself and rip everything off the shelves.
And you let the whole store know how you felt :)
You're quickly mastering correct tantrum-throwing technique, complete with
limp-body-flopping, floor-kicking, and your newly discovered
my-life-is-ending growl.
You make my world exciting and you keep me on my toes!
Don't ever change!
(Just make sure to keep taking nice long naps to let mommy recuperate)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment