The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Summer & Scarlett, Party of 2

It's been a "Mommy and Me" party around here lately.
Since Wednesday, Chris has been in Florida for a couple of
dental school interviews.
Thankfully, he was super impressed with the schools.
Who knows, maybe we'll be Floridians by next year!
He still has some more interviews lined up in other states,
but warm weather and being 20 minutes from the beach
doesn't sound too shabby to me!
Scarlett misses Chris like crazy.
Whenever we go into our bedroom, she walks over to his side of
the bed and says "Daddy??" over and over.
It's pretty precious.
This is the longest that Chris and I have been apart since having Scarlett.
Thankfully we live with  my parents so I have help,
but even still, it's so hard being without him!
I miss my other half and partner in crime!
Parenting is so much harder without my support system haha.
I'm trying to get used to it, though, since I know dental school is going
to take up so much of his time.
I've had to get creative with activities to keep Scarlett entertained and me sane.
Last night we just ran around Wal-Mart for a while
to get her energy out.
We've also been shopping, went to Boondocks, had my sister over for a play date,
went to a chalk art festival, had a dance party in the basement with the blacklights,
and played in the backyard a lot to take advantage of the little
warmth we have left.
Come back to us, we miss you Chris!




No comments:

Post a Comment