The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fall Selfies

I've been wanting to go up to the canyon and take some family pictures for a while now.
For the past few weeks I've been hearing about how stunning the trees and leaves are.
So we finally made it up and guess what....
I'm pretty sure we missed it by a few days,
cause the trees were completely bare!
Oh, I was soooo disappointed!
But we still gave it a shot.
And let me tell you....it is NOT easy taking your own pictures with a remote,
especially when you have a one-year-old who has nothing to look
at or keep her attention.
So it was a fun experiment :)
And though it got dark quicker than I anticipated, we still managed to get a few cute ones.
 





My two favorite people in the world :)





 
This one is our engagement picture reenactment.

 
Love my little family :)


No comments:

Post a Comment