The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Friday, October 17, 2014

I am one spoiled wife.

My mom pointed out the other day that in
the entire time we've lived with them (about ten months),
she doesn't remember ever seeing me cook a meal by myself.
And sadly, I think that's mostly true haha.
 
I am the most spoiled wife in the world because I have a husband
that enjoys to cook (and I really do not).
AND, he's stinkin good at it, too!
So it's either him and I cooking together, which is a fun and cheap kind
of date night, oooorrr it's like right now and he's
cooking a delicious meal all by himself.
(I offered to help, but he declined)
He knows too well how bad of a cook I am, I guess!
 
The nice thing is, though, that I enjoy cleaning.
And his number one most hated chore is washing dishes.
So it's a win-win, right?
He gets to cook and not have to clean.
And I get to eat a delicious meal without having to cook anything.
Score!
 
One of the many reasons why I'm the luckiest girl in the world
to have this stud muffin by my side :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment