The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Beckham's Home-ONE: Party Details

Even though Beckham doesn't officially turn one until Sunday,
we decided to have his party early since my parents and brother's family would be in town.
It was such a blast!  I told myself that after Scarlett's birthday I never wanted to do a huge
deal for a first birthday again, but then the time rolls around and I see all these ideas and things just start snowballing!  I had a love/hate relationship with this party planning-It's so much fun but feels so good to have it all over with!

I didn't think that boy's parties would be as fun as girls, but I loved his baseball/all-american theme!  There were soooo many ideas it was hard to narrow it down to just a few.


 Hall of fame with all his monthly pictures.  Apparently he hasn't changed his looks at all in the last six months haha
These were my favorite- popcorn cupcakes.  It was a long process but with the help of my family,
we cut lots of marshmallows to look like popcorn!


These Twinkie "corndogs" with icing Ketchup were another of my favorites.  So easy!
 



 I was pretty proud of my cake!  My mama helped teach me how to do those blue smear dots and I loved the effect.





 Party favors with root beer, cracker jacks, peanuts, and Baby Ruths.


 Rice krispie treats with white chocolate


 Beckham had a blast digging into his cake!



 It was so great to have my family here to celebrate with us!


 Scarlett and her besties lovin on some cupcakes.


Thank you to everyone for coming!!  And to my family for all of their help!  Happy early birthday sweet Beckham!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment