The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Monday, October 29, 2012

Autumn Date

Although I hate being cold more than anything in the world,
I absolutely LOVE the feeling of fall.
The crisp air, the changing leaves, the holidays just around the corner.
It's just so happy!
And we couldn't let October go by without having a date night
to celebrate.
We got together with our friends Rob and Susan
and spent the evening carving pumpkins,
making caramel apples,
and topping it off with a scary movie.
 




 
And I don't know what happened,
but literally like a day and a half after we bought
and decorated our pumpkin,
I took another picture and once the flash came on.....
BOOOOM!
 

This is the horror I encountered.
Needless to say, I screamed and had Chris toss
it out as soon as he got home from work.
Kind of a bummer that we don't have a pumpkin for Halloween :(
So gross...


1 comment:

  1. Totally gross. It's probably from being too warm? I think they last longer when it's cold (or freezing) outside. I don't know for sure, but definitely gross.

    ReplyDelete