The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Monday, October 29, 2012

Friday night in the Candle light

I love my husband more than anything,
and one of the things I love most about him
is that he'll put up with my
love of cute and romantic things :)
We started off the evening with a nice workout
and then made some chicken cordon bleu (spelling?)
However, after we showered, I decided we needed to cutesy
up our night a little bit.
So I got in a dress, put out the candlesticks that I've been dying to use,
and brought out the sparkling cider that we got for our wedding
and haven't yet used.
 





 
Chris, in his pajamas, just laughed and asked if I would like him
to change and dress up as well.
Always so willing to make me happy :)
But no, I did not make him change.
 
 
 
 
The food was delicious,
the atmosphere romantic,
and I was giddy the whole time.
PS- What would a candelit dinner be without some Seinfeld??
 


1 comment:

  1. 1. I am offended that I did not know about your blog and that I had to find out about it via facebook!

    2. Your blog is adorable and you two do such cute activities. I love it!

    ReplyDelete