The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Monday, October 29, 2012

Legal and Lovin Life

Finally 21!! 
Hooray, I was getting tired of people asking me how
old I was at work and them thinking I was a baby.
Chris totally spoiled me on my birthday,
it was pretty much a three day celebration.
On day one we got a couples massage!
We've been wanting to get one for the longest
time but couldn't find a good place to do it.
And as a bonus they gave us half off for being
healthcare workers!
Needeless to say, we will definitely be going back,
it was heavenly.
Chris had been asking me what I wanted
for my brithday and I told him all
I wanted to celebrate my legal status
is to have mock-tails,
since we don't drink anyways.
So my friend Shally asked me if I would go shopping
with her and when we got back to her apartment,
my cute husband was awaiting with a surprise party!
He's so thoughtful, he got all the goodies
needed to make lots of yummy mocktails.
So fun :)






 
Then on day three, we went out to a lovely dinner,
where I had the most AMAZING steak of my life.
(I've always been a steak and potatoes kind of girl)
 

 
And then we went and saw Blue Man Group!
I had bought the cheapest tickets I could find
and when we got there, some random nice fellow
had two extra tickets right up front.
Score!  It was super fun.
Chris also spoiled me with a new iPod Shuffle
that I can easily take running with me,
(I lost my other one and was devastated)
and lots of supplies to start learning the art of cake decorating!
My sweet in-laws also gave me a new stethoscope! (Pink, obviously)
 


 
Such a fun birthday,
and the best part is that I got to spend
it with the most incredible man in the world :)
 
Oh PS- I'm technologically challenged,
and if anyone knows the best way to upload pictures
from iphones to blogs, feel free to comment!
I've been emailing them to myself and it's a hassle,
plus they either come up super small or super blurry :(


No comments:

Post a Comment