The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Friday, April 11, 2014

8 Months

 
 
Happy 8 months little babe!
I keep telling Chris that it still feels like she's 3 months,
it's too weird how fast time flies!
 
 
Poor thing's had a cold this week,
so don't mind the snot in the pictures :)
Everything is pretty saturated around here.

 
As you can see, one of her favorite new tricks
is standing and leaning on things.
She's starting to take steps when we hold onto her hands.
She's not quite crawling, but rolls and scoots all over the place.

 
She's just getting more of a personality all the time.
She looooves attention and hates being left alone.
 
Still no teeth, but I love that little gummy smile.
She continues to talk more and more and loooves being loud.

 
She's being doing really well being left with my mom
when I go to work.
It just about melts my heart, though, when I come home
and she lights up and starts squealing and bouncing.
I think she knows I'm her mama!!


 
We've actually had some warm days here,
and her favorite things are going on the swings and
watching all of her cousins bounce on the trampoline.

 
I think Scarlett is going to be some kind of musician.
Whenever music starts playing (especially if it's Chris)
she starts dancing and singing along.  It's pretty adorable.
 
 
She loves her bathtime!
I tried to replicate a friend's bath photo cause I thought it was so cute.

 
Love this doll baby!!


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment