The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Saturday, April 5, 2014

To my Birthday Boy


Today is a wonderful day- Chris's birthday!!
It's one of my favorite holidays cause we get to celebrate
the life of my most favorite man.
I don't want to say it's "unfortunate" cause it's not,
but his birthday always ends up on general conference haha.
So we celebrated his birthday yesterday.


We took Scarlett to the aquarium
(not the best timing during opening week-it was an absolute madhouse).
Then we got ice cream, dropped the bean off with my parents,
and went and saw a movie.
Not my most original of dates, but it's what he wanted :)

                                          
I am just the luckiest girl in the world to spend the rest of my 
life with this handsome guy.
He is my best friend and the greatest daddy in the world.





I hope you have a wonderful day, my love!
I love you more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment