The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Life in Motion

Scarlett's been changing so fast that I can hardly keep up!
We've been taking lots of videos around here,
and since I'm sure that everyone loves watching home videos
of my daughter as much as I do, I thought I'd post some of my favorites ;)
 
 
 I've already shared this one, but it's by far her biggest accomplishment this month.
I had no idea how much harder it is to have a crawler!
Church this week was exhausting trying to chase her around the classroom!
 
 
A close second in new tricks is that she can wave!!  It's pretty adorable.
She went from yesterday making random jerking motions
to today waving constantly at anybody that would pay attention to her.
 
 
...This one says it all :)  She could literally do this all day, and oftentimes she does.
Our favorite is when she does it at church and during prayers :)
 
 
This one's obviously not new, but I was scrolling through old videos,
and this has to be one of my all-time favorites.
Newborn noises are the sweetest!
 
And last but not least, it's not Scarlett, but something miraculous happened.
I caught Christopher singing on video!!
He usually catches me in the act and stops right away.
It's short, but I love his voice and this song :)  Love you babe!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment