The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Little Mover

I'm convinced that there are few things in life more miraculous and magical
 than feeling your baby move for the first time inside of you.
I was saying that I felt him since I was 14 or 15 weeks,
but I couldn't tell for certain and could have been imagining it.
But on Christmas Day, I got the best gift with very distinct and consistent movements.
Ahhh it just makes my heart melt.
Since then, if I have nothing to do, I'll just lay down and be
thoroughly entertained on the little kicks and jabs inside of me.
Chris was able to feel him for the first time the other night,
which is always so special.
(Though sometimes I think he gets tired of me putting his hand on my belly
and telling him to "just wait!" but not feeling anything ha)
Life is pretty miraculous!
 
We took family pictures in California and I snuck in a belly picture while we were at it.
I think I was 17 weeks here but am now 19.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment