The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Saturday, October 12, 2013

2 Months

 
Can't believe my little babe is two months old!
 



Official stats:
Weight: 12 pounds, 4 ounces, 74th percentile
(I thought she would be higher than that haha)
Head size:  94th percentile (Taking after daddy!)
Length:  99th percentile!!
Holy cow, I had no idea that she was so tall for her age.
 

 
She had her two month checkup yesterday and got a whole slew of vaccines.
It broke my heart :(
I'm so thankful that Chris was there to be the one
to pin her down so that I didn't have to.
 
 
We love her more and more each day!
She's more social and is developing a personality,
I think she's going to be a sassy little thing.
 
Her smiles melt my heart, and she's THIS close to laughing,
I can't wait for that day!
She's starting to coo, she follows our faces,
and she's discovering her hands.
It's so fun to see every new milestone.

 
She's pretty happy most of the time,
except for when we want to take pictures of course!
This last picture captures her mood for most of the shoot :)
Like I said....sassy :)
 
 
Thankfully her sleep schedule is improving.
One night she slept for eight hours straight!
However, I'm going to be returning to
working night shift at the end of the month,
so all of our hard work might get undone.
It depends on how it all works out with Chris's schedule
with mine, but we might have to adjust
her hours of sleep.
I'm not too worried about it though, since she already
wants to stay up all night and sleep during the day.
 
I don't want to leave this precious girl!!
 
 The other night in the car Chris asked me,
"What's Scarlett's middle name?"
Ha we obviously didn't use any sort of sentimental
name for her, I just picked one that I thought was cute :)
(Claire)
He then went on to tell me that sometimes he forgets
her first name too, cause he always just calls her "baby".
Or sometimes he calls her Betty....bleh,
we're still working on finding a good nickname.
(He gets it from saying Scarlettie Betty)
Hopefully we can come up with a good one,
but for now we'll just work
on getting Chris to remember her real name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment