The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Family

My sweet in-laws were finally able to make it out to Oklahoma
to meet Scarlett for the first time!
It was sooo great to see them,
Scarlett was in heaven with all the attention.
 

She also got to meet cousin Kate for the first time,
along with Chris's sister Sarah and her husband Ryan.
 


Ha, I love this picture,
my husband and daughter look so excited.
 


We spent the weekend visiting, eating, and on Saturday
we went to the pumpkin patch!  It was so much fun.
I dominated at tether ball :) ....not....
 





We mainly went to the farm for the pumpkin patch and I was
so excited to take the hayride out to see all of the pumpkins.
When we got there, I was disappointed that
it was the tiniest little patch of dirt with the smallest
little sugar pumpkins I've ever seen just laying around,
not even on a vine haha.
My dream of getting a precious family picture out
in the middle of a field of pretty pumpkins was crushed.
But it was still fun!
 


Then on Sunday we had Scarlett's baby blessing.
It was so sweet and special.
I'm so glad that some of Chris's family was able to
be there, we just wish that everyone was able to come!
 
I love baby girl's squished face in this one :)
 



 
Thank you all for coming!  It was so great to see everyone,
love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment