The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Thursday, October 3, 2013

My daughter, the vampire

Scarlett is definitely my daughter.
She is a night owl and doesn't like to wake up in the morning.
I'm also convinced that me working the night shift during
my whole pregnancy added to the problem.
This is what she often looks like during the day.


And I am more than willing to join her for naptime.
However, Scarlett likes to mess with me.
I try to keep her awake for at least an hour after she eats
before she takes a nap, but that's easier said than done.
The other day I was trying, unsuccessfully, to keep her awake.
She was just dead to the world.
After 45 minutes I gave in, decided I was exhausted and would nap as well,
and put her down in her crib.
Literally not even two minutes later I looked over
at the monitor and this is what I saw...
 




What the heck?!
I guess she didn't want to let me sleep.
I couldn't be mad at her though because that face was just too adorable!
She layed smiling and nearly giggling all alone in her crib.
 
Then she chilled with her hand behind her head for a little while.
 

 
We're trying to correct her circadian rhythm :)
Maybe she should be a vampire for Halloween??
Ha, no, I already have her costume picked out and I can't wait!
Love this doll baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment