The Lillenbergs

The Lillenbergs

Friday, May 15, 2015

38 Weeks and Maternity Pictures

Thanks to my wonderful hubby for taking these pictures for me :)
He'd much rather be taking them than be posing in them with me, haha.
 


This field was so gorgeous.
Unfortunately we got kicked out after about five minutes,
apparently it was private property and we were unaware.  Oops!
 









 
It's hard to believe that I only have AT MOST one week left of being pregnant!
Hallelujah!
I am at that point where I am soooo ready to be done and meet this little guy.
And we really are ready, I think!
Chris is finally home from California, maternity pictures are done,
car seat is installed (ALL by myself, by the way!),
and Chris and I had our final date night last night,
so I'd say we're all set!!
And my doc stripped my membranes today, which he said gives
me a 50/50 chance of going into labor.
Let me tell you, that stuff is no joke.
I can empathize with my patients a little more, cause it was
one of the most awful things I've ever been through!
I really just want to have him early so that my brother can meet him!
They had a last minute change of plans for PA school and are moving
on Monday, so we gotta get this thing going so they can meet little man.

It's obviously a sign that we got this fortune last night:
a birthday party, perhaps??  5/15/15 would be a pretty dang cool birthday
if you ask me!
 

Coldstone knows how to hook a pregnant girl up!
Tallest mountain of cake batter ice cream I ever did see.
It was a feat, but I was up for the challenge.
And boy, did I conquer!
 

Fingers crossed that something will happen soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment